Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Who's in this photo?

I have a few photos of my Flanagan side of the family which includes the Fratessa's, McLaughlin's, Maxwell's, Gartland's, and Shaffrey's.   The following photo is of Richard Joseph Flanagan being held by his mother, Mary "Minnie" Elizabeth McLaughlin Flanagan.  The girl in the bottom middle of the photo is one of my grandfather's sisters, either Kay or Ellen.  The girl in the bottom right corner is of unknown identity.

I am posting this photo here with the hopes that someone can name everyone in the photo.

1 comment:

  1. I had a relative email me and indicate that the person in the bottom middle of the photo is Ellen Maxwell Flanagan. There other girl in the bottom right is unknown.

    ReplyDelete