Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Request A Post! - Part 2

I've invited guest authors to my blog and now I'd like offer to write about anything that the readers want me to discuss.   Of course, it needs to be related to genealogy, Ancestry.com, my family lines and locations.  I can even revisit topics that I've already written about.  I put this out here as a way for my collaborators, readers, and family tree seekers to interact.  Feel free to email me or put a comment below the post.

And never fear, I still have more to write about here.

No comments:

Post a Comment