Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Jack and Minnie Flanagan Family - Napa, CA - Part 1

Flanagan photos are of particular interest to me.  I have a whole envelop of them.  Many are of hunting and fishing trips that include Jack and his friends.  Some of those trips included my own grandfather, Richard "Dick" Joseph Flanagan.  There are a few family photos included in the lot.

John "Jack" "Frank" Francis and Mary "Minnie" Elizabeth McLaughlin Flanagan's Children

In this photo are Richard "Dick" Joseph Flanagan, Ellen Maxwell Flanagan, Robert "Bob" "Pat" Francis Flanagan, and Catherine "Kay" Veronica Flanagan Fratessa.  John would not have been born yet.  Judging from the color of my grandfather's (Dick) hair, it looks light.  I only ever knew him to have almost jet black hair.  He looks to have been a blonde as a toddler.

I am not exactly sure where this photo was taken but let's just say it was probably out on the Flanagan Ranch in Carneros.  There's those eucalyptus trees in the background behind the car that give the location away.  I'd estimate this was in 1913-1914

No comments:

Post a Comment