Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

Follow This Blog!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

O'Brien Line - Outreach - Part Duex

Dear Colleen, I wish to discuss your O'Brien line with you.  I am posting here in hopes that you find this because you did comment on this blog.  Please email me as I've been unsuccessful in reaching you over this blog and Google.  Thanks.  kristin@zelsersk.net

The following was your comment......

Hi Patrick. My name is Colleen Leighton. Katherine O'Brien is my great aunt and her sister Bridget is my great grandmother. We have recently found Bridget's grave and erected a remembrance tombstone. Would you be interested in contacting me? We may be able to help one another with sharing of information with regard to the O'Brien geneaology. We have compiled and printed a small remembrance brochure about the O'Briens and their descendants who settled in New Zealand. I would willingly send you a copy by post if you are interested. Bridget's parents, Edmund O'Brien and Anne Gleeson died in their adopted country Australia and are buried at the Kyneton cemetery, Melbourne, Victoria. Kind regards, Colleen, Wellington, New Zealand.

No comments:

Post a Comment