Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

Follow This Blog!

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Nicholas Flanagan and Family

Nicholas Flanagan and Family - California

The above photo was snagged from my somewhat distant cousin's Flanagan Family presentation that he put together circa 2004.  I recently started updating and correcting any information that I have for people on my Flanagan family tree on Ancestry.com.  It can be quite daunting.  I have worked on information that I have on all of Nicholas and Mary (Lynch) Flanagan's thirteen children.  It is certainly nice that another cousin sent me the "Descendants of Nicholas Flanagan".  I have more updating to complete for sure.

As I've said before, I love photos, especially of family.  To put this photo in context, Nicholas is my great great uncle.  His thirteen children were my great grandfather's (John Francis "Jack" Flanagan) first cousins.  I have each and every one of their names but will refrain from attempting to label this photo since I'm not entirely sure "Who's, who?".   

My best guess is that this photo was taken circa 1897-1900 and most likely in Corning, California.    


No comments:

Post a Comment