Note: For privacy reasons, living people are not identified in this blog without permission.

Cheers!

If you would like to be contacted about a comment, you must leave me a way to reach you. Please include your email address. Thank you!

Follow This Blog!

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

In Search of a Photo of Lizzie Strehlow (Elizabeth Borchers)

Every now and again I review my photo collection for my various family lines.  I have a wishlist in my head of those ancestors of whom I wish I had a photo.  I love to see what people looked like.  A photo is worth a thousand words, after-all.

When it comes to my Borchers Family line, I have looked high and low for a photo of Lizzie Strehlow (Elizabeth Borchers) but to no avail.  My aunt suspects that the following person may be a Strehlow, however, she may just be another Borchers descendant from another of the siblings.


So, I can make several suppositions about the above photo.  The young lady is likely from my Borchers side as found in my grandma's photo album.  I seek to find out who she is plus find a photo of Lizzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment